jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

THE MOST IMPORTANT TRIP THAT I  HAVE HAD


AMAZING TRIP

The most important trip that I have had was traveling to the city that my grandparents grow up.



I went with my family, especially with my aunt who is living in Canada, and she visits our country one time in 2 or more years, and this travel was very important for her too.




First, we clarified the trip whit my friends and family, and we decided to begin the travel at 4:00, the climate was very cold early in the morning, after that, around 8:oo, we arrive to the city and the climate began to be better. When we were traveling, I saw very big rock right of the board. People say that this rock desired.
We walked aroun 7 hours, and singin, talking, anything, elese



I think that the most important for make or participate on a trick, is to meet your precedence                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  othe people and grow up to be a better person on an exam.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario